Smart Garage Door Opener

Voormen

Nov 17, 2019
I was looking at garage door openers for my bike, but everything out there you had to wire into the bike. I just purchased a eKyro Smart Garage Opener on Amazon for $39.95. No wiring require since it enables you to open and close your garage door from your smartphone. Since my phone is always on my Tackform handlebar mount, it is always accessible. I can open and close my garage door by voice control through Siri. It is compatible with a large number and models of garage door openers and if yours is not they will provide you a free adapter.

Reactions: BillyBob
Sounds good. I take that it is a device setup via an app on your phone. Does that app need your location, if so, does it need it all the time? It would be a big no for me if it does.

Sounds good. I take that it is a device setup via an app on your phone. Does that app need your location, if so, does it need it all the time? It would be a big no for me if it does.
Yes it uses the Smart Life app. It has an option of either using your location all the time or while you are using the app.

X2 on the My Q. Works great and is compatible with many different brands of garage door openers. Can be set up for Amazon deliveries to secure stuff inside if you choose.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brandon1165