2010 denim back SG

Jordan1200

Nov 22, 2018
I am wondering about care and touch up of the denim black paint on a 2010.SG.
Never had this type of paint so things like cleaning, waxing and chip and scratch repair are a mystery to.me.
What should I.know and what are the do's and don'ts for this paint?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Going to send you to the search menu in the upper right hand corner. I know it's been talked about several times but really didn't pay attention because I don't have a denim paint job.

Going to send you to the search menu in the upper right hand corner. I know it's been talked about several times but really didn't pay attention because I don't have a denim paint job.
Sorry Tom, I am on tapatalk. I don't see a search menu for this forum... will look at the upper level most likely there...

Ok" didn't know the search function wasn't on tapatalk. I use a laptop most of the time when I'm on the forum but have used tapatalk to check in sometimes. Do you have a home computer to log onto it may help connect you to the archives here. Of course you may get information over load

Hi Jordan my dad uses a special HD branded cleaner on his denim bike and it works well. I introduced him to bugslide a couple months ago and he said that works even better.

Hi Jordan my dad uses a special HD branded cleaner on his denim bike and it works well. I introduced him to bugslide a couple months ago and he said that works even better.
Thanks I will look it up

Ok" didn't know the search function wasn't on tapatalk. I use a laptop most of the time when I'm on the forum but have used tapatalk to check in sometimes. Do you have a home computer to log onto it may help connect you to the archives here. Of course you may get information over load
There is a search function just a bit different setup. Will search

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469