2014 SGS...upper left channel won’t work

Retired Vet

Mar 27, 2021
Posted before, maybe I re word the question
The upper left channel won’t work. I’m thinking it’s not the wires...tested with a know working speaker...I’m sure I’ve spent more time tracing wires that I could have replaced the radio and be done with it...however...this HD BOOm Box radio is super pricey
If it is the radio internals...I need a new radio to fit in place...if I am to change this I don’t think I want to place the HD BOOM 6.5 back...
Is there a plug and play that fits and attaches

Thank you

I installed a Sony XAV-AX7000 and have been very happy with it. You do need to get it with a wiring harness to make it plug and play. The only problem is that I didn’t think the built in amp with stock speakers went well at all and I wound up buying an amp and speakers I’m not happy with. So I would say buy the head unit and poke around the site for info on a good speaker/amp combo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted before, maybe I re word the question
The upper left channel won’t work. I’m thinking it’s not the wires...tested with a know working speaker...I’m sure I’ve spent more time tracing wires that I could have replaced the radio and be done with it...however...this HD BOOm Box radio is super pricey
If it is the radio internals...I need a new radio to fit in place...if I am to change this I don’t think I want to place the HD BOOM 6.5 back...
Is there a plug and play that fits and attaches

Thank you

If you want to save money you could buy a used Boom 6.5. Plenty of guys, myself included, remove the 6.5 and sell it on Facebook Marketplace, Internet forums, etc. I believe the most you would pay for a used 6.5 is $300.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfbsmith