2017 CVO seat wanted!!!

Bama256

Oct 1, 2019
I am looking for a 2017 CVO seat for my Street Glide. I am looking for the one with orange stitching that is back rest compatible. The driver and rider pillion both. I have heard some people do not like them because they are low and have less padding. I am rather short and like the look and the lower height would be useful. If anyone has any info or leads (other than the obvious Ebay) let me know! Thanks.

I am looking for a 2017 CVO seat for my Street Glide. I am looking for the one with orange stitching that is back rest compatible. The driver and rider pillion both. I have heard some people do not like them because they are low and have less padding. I am rather short and like the look and the lower height would be useful. If anyone has any info or leads (other than the obvious Ebay) let me know! Thanks.

Can’t help you with the seat but I have a cvo backrest from bikerboyze.com if you find a seat and interested in a backrest bracket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

why you selling ?didnt like it ??
?what color is the pad and what are you asking
Can’t help you with the seat but I have a cvo backrest from bikerboyze.com if you find a seat and interested in a backrest bracket.

2017 CVO seat wanted!!!

why you selling ?didnt like it ??
?what color is the pad and what are you asking

Selling because I don’t have the bike anymore. I bought it and set it up with a mustang seat. This was the set up! Bracket is like new and I’d like to get $150. These brackets are 180 new plus shipping. The pad is a match to the seat in the picture.
122dc7fa12d6199db3549ae6538e14da.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qman77