Asian Fit Prescription Glasses

Aug 14, 2014
Any one who has a good suggestion for a motorcycle prescription glasses Asian Fit? As me being Asian most of the glasses don't fit. Maybe some of the members have the same problem? The nosebridge is the problem. The rond face wrapped models don't sit on my nose... I have kind a flat faced model head...
Heard the WILEY-X SG-1 MATTE BLACK ASIAN CUT FRAME WITH LENS GASKETS, #SG1-MFP is a good one but i'm not sure it really is.

Any suggestions are welcome

Check out gatorz.com for frames. I've been riding with nothing but for the last 15 years. Frames are pricey but bullet proof. They don't do prescriptions in house but if you reach out they'll refer you to a dr. In San Diego that can fit Rx lenses. I have a pair with transition lenses and they're great for riding both day and night.

Any one who has a good suggestion for a motorcycle prescription glasses Asian Fit? As me being Asian most of the glasses don't fit. Maybe some of the members have the same problem? The nosebridge is the problem. The rond face wrapped models don't sit on my nose... I have kind a flat faced model head...
Heard the WILEY-X SG-1 MATTE BLACK ASIAN CUT FRAME WITH LENS GASKETS, #SG1-MFP is a good one but i'm not sure it really is.

Any suggestions are welcome

I have a pretty tiny face and also had a hard time finding a good fitting pair of riding glasses. I ultimately finding a set of 7-Eye riding glasses that I had my prescription put in and absolutely love them. Don't quote me on this, but I believe that Wiley-X may actually even own the 7-Eye brand.

Hope this helps!!

Lindsey :0)

I have the wraptorz and since they are alluminum the frames can be bent to fit. From checking their site I see that they do offer RX lenses again. They are great glasses a bit pricey but they'll last forever as long as you don't lose them. Give them a call if you have fit questions.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
South Jersey Dave