BugSlide spray & wipe

BlkDragon

Jul 20, 2015
I was at Las Vegas Bikefest last week and finally went up to BugSlide booth and see what's that product is all about. I was amazed to how good that product works. I have always used McGuire spray & wipe since my neighbor gave me a bottle for my birthday few years back. Works but nothing compare to what BugSlide did on my bike.

I had a HUGE bug from riding in to Vegas and that was exactly what the Rep. from the booth was waiting for to show all the customers how well his product work. I had a crowd of people around my bike as Rep. explain his product and demonstrated how well it works. Rep. sprayed it on the bug and waited for 5 seconds and immediately we saw the bug started to slide down. Then he used his finger to rub the rest of the fluid into what's left on the fairing and then he wiped it using microfiber towel, next he turned that towel and lightly buffed it and the area he did was not only clean it was smooth. He told me to leave my bike there and he'll have the girl there clean it all the way around and be back in an hour. I came back and WOW, the bike was so clean that it looked as it was just detailed.

I bought both bottles (16oz & 4oz), and my other buddy that rode there with me also bought 16oz bottle and he got his bike cleaned also.

On our way back on Sunday, we got rained on, and when we got home our bikes look as we never went through the rain.....the other two bikes that went along with us were filthy with all the road grime from rain. I also cleaned my Flat Black helmet and did not look as I went through the rain.....and best of all no finger prints. Rep. spray it on my smartphone and no finger prints whatsoever. Love that stuff.

I am totally sold on this product, will use it from now on. The best part I was thrilled to learn about it was, the hard places to reach to clean around the motor are no more problem....just spray and leave it and it looks as the motor was detailed. The price on the product is not that expensive and works so well that there is no way I can walk away from that. It take very little elbow grease to buff it after wiping the stuff off.

I am not getting paid on this product, I just wanted to share my experienced with the rest on this product. Go to their website to read more about it if you want more info.

Last edited:
Las Vegas Bikefest was not at all like couple of years ago. Things are so expensive in the Bikefest area, not too many vendors like what we saw in Laughlin Bikefest or Phoenix Bikefest. I love the ride there and back but not really enjoy the event as much now.

Thinking about doing TX Dallas/For Worth Empire Midway Run next year or PCH ride in April/June.

BD,
BugSlide is a great product! I have tried several similar products and i will say that if BugSlide is number one on the list Lucas Slick Mist is a close number two working almost as well in all categories and is a but more affordable. I use either one with great success. Thanks you for your great review and testimony.

Low & Slow,
Blues

We bought our first bottle at the Anamosa Iowa J&P Cycle rally in 2017.
It's great stuff!
We were at the Sturgis rally this summer and stopped in to the J&P shop there and picked up the big refill bottle.

The Rep. that I spoke to on BugSlide lives in AZ (somewhere in Northern AZ) but I can't remember exactly where in AZ. He gave me a deal on the stuff so I will be picking up refill bottle from him when I see him again in the future. May pickup some extra 20oz bottles kits as Christmas presents for my rider buddies..... :)

I love the stuff, but have to set it aside now with ceramic coating on the bike. not supposed to use products with wax. I use Adam's waterless wash in its place and worked well with the ceramic.
Still alive my truck and cars though.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

+1 on the Bugslide, it's great stuff. I used to spend a couple hours washing, drying, waxing my bike but now it will look great in 30 to 45 minutes. Since my SG is black it is dirty all the time but looks much cleaner after using bugslide all the time, it works better the more coats you put on it. My bike was pretty filthy a couple weeks ago and it got poured on while I was at work, it looked like somebody washed after the rain.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469