Danny Gray SpeedCradle Solo seat

I purchased the speed cradle to switch out with my 2 up seat from time to time...I personally found it a very well made seat. It does bring you forward just a bit. It also lowered me a slight bit regarding ground clearance. The longest I've used that speed cradle regarding a distance ride is approximately 3 hrs & I had no problem with comfort. I do like the mounting system from Danny Gray...I actually left the solo mounting hardware bracket in place when putting on the 2 up seat. The solo mounting bracket does not interfere at all with 2 up seating as it hides away underneath with no issues at all. PM me if you like with a contact cell# & I would be glad to text you some pics with seat installed. I tried to attach pics to this post but was unable to with my Samsung S4...be well, Chris

i have the Big Seat Solo by Danny Gray. Its a good seat. NOT sure on it, i have had it couple of hundred miles or so. The back rest didnt work for it so I not sure which way im going to go. Need to get a BIG 2up seat for me & wife not sure which kind yet.

i have the Big Seat Solo by Danny Gray. Its a good seat. NOT sure on it, i have had it couple of hundred miles or so. The back rest didnt work for it so I not sure which way im going to go. Need to get a BIG 2up seat for me & wife not sure which kind yet.

Bstreetglide, I wonder what the differences are between the two. I gotta check it out on Danny Gray's website. Im leaning more toward the Speed Cradle since Im 5'7". Seems like the SC will move me a little forward and down.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469