Great day for a ride to Virginia City

Spazz

Administrator
Feb 22, 2014
Me and a few of the guys are making a run to VC.... gonna be a good one...

BRRRRR

402d387b770c9a482a4cfd302d0a69f0.jpg

Me and a few of the guys are making a run to VC.... gonna be a good one...

BRRRRR

402d387b770c9a482a4cfd302d0a69f0.jpg

I rode to home from work the other morning it was 30*. Not a present experience. Have a safe ride.

Sent from the mobile leash

Rub it in buddy working nights right now.

It's been averaging 35 degrees the last week in the mornings

Would be nice to join ya but mines in the shop. Hope to get it back by next Friday. Let me know if you can make it down next weekend spazz. You may get a bit of a laugh with me on a victory.

Would be nice to join ya but mines in the shop. Hope to get it back by next Friday. Let me know if you can make it down next weekend spazz. You may get a bit of a laugh with me on a victory.
Looks like a GO for next weekend... may be riding up with Joker as well... should make for a great run... weather will dictate for sure...

Lookin forward to seeing you and especially Perry.... been a long time coming...

VC . . . . That's a great ride with lots of twisties. I would miss the ride with you guys but some of us are riding the Natchez Trace Pkwy Wednesday. We'll start out with breakfast at world famous Loveless Cafe. The trees will be showing their fall colors by then!
LLC_2101.jpgNTP1.jpg

On a side note, I just ordered a hog belly and once that gets here I am going to smoke me some bacon. Little bit of maple, little bit of applewood. Oh my!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469