HD Leather low-profile bucket seat?

HYDROFLHX

Jul 10, 2012
Any one have/use one of these on there bike? I ride mostly by myself but occasinally two up. Looking for something i can leave on my bike with a sleek look but yet still comfortable for a semi-long distance ride.

Seats are funny thing, whats good for one is not for another. That being said my favorite is the badlander. It moves me back and down about an inch. I have been using one since 2000 on all the bikes I have owned since that time, I had to buy a new one for the SG since the frame change made my old one obsolete. I have ridden many a 700 mile day on mine and love the firm seating it offers.

zmb0d1.jpg

dphf20.jpg

Last edited:
I liked that seat also. I had two or three of them. This was on a 2002 RK that I used to have. It set you low in the seat, it was very firm. Back then the seat was half leather, and half pleather (plastic leather). The stitching did not hold up. The first seat didn't last 30 days. I'm sure they improved that by now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jy4yqy8a.jpg

Love this seat but probably will send it to Mean City for a foam upgrade so it more comfortable for those longer rides.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

jy4yqy8a.jpg

Love this seat but probably will send it to Mean City for a foam upgrade so it more comfortable for those longer rides.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

What seat is it WC ?

Get on your bad motor scooter and ride

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469