Inexpensive Hard Lowers

Mojo

Administrator
Dec 6, 2013
If any of you have thought about having hard lowers for your ride but can't quite stomach the $700+ for OEM. Here's a little tip for you. I bought a set of the XFMT (latest Version) off Amazon as a gift and they were extremely impressive. I have OEM's on my bike and the XFMT's are very good quality for the price, the Vivid black finish was excellent and they go on with ease. The only actual difference I can see is; OEM glove pocket area is a hard rubber whereas the XFMT's are molded plastic. These also come pre assembled where the OEM's have to be put together. They come in gloss and denim blk and you can paint these a lot cheaper than the cost of the Advanblack brand. These were $110 & shipped free. :cool:

XFMT Vivid Black Fairing Lowers Lower Vented Leg Compatible with 2014-2019 Harley Touring Road King, Street Glide,Road Glide, Electra Glide, FLHTCU (P/N 49184-09A or 49050-09A; Wheel Kit P/N 433)
Sold by: XFMT

Thanks for the heads up Mojo on saving upgrade money. Would these except the Harley or after market speaker pods if someone wanted to go that route ??

I bought the ones with the speakers. the quality is pretty good. I didnt have to paint since my bike is black

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469