Location Not Right

JMeadows

Oct 30, 2013
In your profile it comes up with the year of your bike in the location portion on the main page. When I first joined the forum it was correct, but I changed it after that and now it reads from your bike year of the setup page.
Thanks

Last edited:
Doesn't bother me Bill. I saw you changed mine to TX, I changed it to FL but then it reverts back to 2014. No biggie at least I'm in the right year. :cool:

I just pulled up my profile, look what it says. what yr motorcycle, and it shows my location instead. but on the forum it says location. I think the web site guy has something miss labeled.

Attachments

• location wrong.jpg
    location wrong.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 0
Seems to me that for users who don't have the year of their bike but do have a location, the location comes up correctly...but if you put in a year of bike then it shows up as location

Weird-they looked at it and didn't see anything wrong with database. if yours is wrong-PM me and I can change it.
Mights just have your state then-not the year.

Tom said:
I was wondering how hard it would be to put our locations under our names?? It would be really handy to just look there to see where others live and maybe plan on meeting while traveling through their areas. Just a thought and maybe can't be done but another forum I belong to has this feature and I have met up with and rode with over ten of them the last couple of years. Just looking at more simple or easier way to identify what part of the country people are in.
Thanks for your time

Hey Bill, Tom asked a good question about getting a location label by our Avitars. Any chance this can be made to work?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469