Looking for new 2 up seat 2015 Street glide, need advice

reiserrob2003

Jul 15, 2015
I would like to ditch the stock seat on my bike, I find the back cuts into my lower back after a while.I need something that is close to the same height but I want a good combination of looks and comfort, any suggestions?

I would like to ditch the stock seat on my bike, I find the back cuts into my lower back after a while.I need something that is close to the same height but I want a good combination of looks and comfort, any suggestions?

"looks and comfort"
You might have to choose.
An example is the Harley Hammock, comfy but big.

Last edited:

I've got 1k on my Mustang Summit seat and absolutely love it. Made exclusively for 2014 and up Touring Harley's. Fiancée also love it. Sits about the Same height and backseat as the stock SG seat.
Going price is $485 from J&P Cycles and others.

image.jpg

After a 700 mile trip, this past weekend, I felt like I needed more support than my Hammock seat gives me so for the past two days I have been using a Mustang Deluxe Touring demo seat on my bike. With the Mustang seat I feel that I'm sitting on top of the bike because the seat is so firm. Actually it feels like I'm sitting on a board. With the Hammock seat I feel like I'm one with the bike.

I've got 1k on my Mustang Summit seat and absolutely love it. Made exclusively for 2014 and up Touring Harley's. Fiancée also love it. Sits about the Same height and backseat as the stock SG seat.

View attachment 10501
Any chance you could post a pick of your bike with the summit on?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

View attachment 10501
Can you post a pic with the seat on the bike? I'm still trying to decide. Tks!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I am 6'6" and I bought the tall boy seat and I love it, and my girlfriend loves the big back pillion also I only use it with my woman riding and throw the ol cheapy tour pack on just to put junk in and use the stock one when I'm solo and nothing on the back. I can ride all day with it and have very little problems. I wish I would have done it way sooner lol. That's my experience.

eb47f6ddd682eccc4d0a9855d22c76c4.jpg
f2fd2c19c59ec8dc47a8d35ed44c5a3e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I recently added the Danny Gray Touring with AirHawk Technology and absolutely love it! Not only is it extremely comfortable and slightly more narrow, but also has a great custom look! The adjustable air ride is second-to-none also!
20170210_102436.jpg20170210_102536.jpg
https://youtu.be/4CXmQFMmlTE

I recently added the Danny Gray Touring with AirHawk Technology and absolutely love it! Not only is it extremely comfortable and slightly more narrow, but also has a great custom look! The adjustable air ride is second-to-none also!

do you have more pictures? from side and at dash. I am considering this seat but have read about fit issues by the dash. thank you I think it's a great looking seat!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469