New boots!!

G3Truks

Sep 28, 2012
Shout out to Leather-up...(don't often do that). I just bought the exact same boots I tried on at the Harley shop for less than half of what they were asking from Leather -up. Ordered Friday got delivery today.
Harley (with the cool logo) - $162.00
Leather-Up (with no logo) - $79.00 (and free shipping)
Cool logo - $83.00.....I'll pass on the logo...

Shout out to Leather-up...(don't often do that). I just bought the exact same boots I tried on at the Harley shop for less than half of what they were asking from Leather -up. Ordered Friday got delivery today.
Harley (with the cool logo) - $162.00
Leather-Up (with no logo) - $79.00 (and free shipping)
Cool logo - $83.00.....I'll pass on the logo...

Do you have any pics? Are these the ones that come up thigh high? AKA: Stripper boots?

Do you have any pics? Are these the ones that come up thigh high? AKA: Stripper boots?

Yes Spoiler...they cover the thigh...for SAFETY....I'll post pictures when I get to know Bill better. Not sure if my R Rated pics would go over here.

Yup, but you don't have any G rated pics? I'm glad you realize that this is supposed to be a family place....

Last edited:
Man I wish I could wear boots again. Ever since I almost tore my foot off in 2003 I've had to wear soft and real light hikers. Note to self : don't stick foot under floorboard during next crash.

Man I wish I could wear boots again. Ever since I almost tore my foot off in 2003 I've had to wear soft and real light hikers. Note to self : don't stick foot under floorboard during next crash.

Great safety tip...LOL. I have some hikers I like to wear too but I do like hard leather on the bike. Just feels right.

deep purple........my knee high work boots (when I was riding a work motor) was the only thing that saved my legs from a lot of damage. All the road rash started at my knees and went up. I wear a pair of Laredo motor boots. Got them from a Western store. They have a metal bar on the bottom of the sole. Works great when you throw your legs up on the highway pegs. Keeps your feet from sliding down. Plus they zip up the sides for added comfort of getting them on or off.

Big Pappa; would you happen to have any pics of the boots you wear? Also a weight of the boot would be nice. All joking aside I really did some severe damage to my left foot when it got stuck under the floor board when I layed my bike down, I don't even remember how exactly it happened. Any way ever since the accident I have to be pretty picky about my footwear. I have found that Keene or Merrell are the only two shoe companys that make something I can wear/stand on all day. I am always looking for something that would be more protective in case I ever have another mishap.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfbsmith