Please Post Photos with Ads!

Once you type your text, move your cursor to a new line and click icon in the diagram below. Then follow normal PC protocol to browse to pic(s) you want to add. NOTE: keep in mind the size of the pics. Large pics in KB/MB size may not load properly or load slowly. A good safe size is about 80-360 KB. The one below is 40KB
attachment.php

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    39.6 KB · Views: 0
I wanted to ask... So the first few times I posted to the classifieds I used the imgbb hosting site and then used the link url feature to upload large high res images to the post. Today, I was unable to get streetglide.com to allow the imgbb url links to work?? They were saying invalid link, or the like... However, the imgbb links that would work were the small thumbnail size links. Moreover, the attachment feature within SG.com provided the same exact size and layout of my pics as imgbb this time. Did SG.com do something over the past couple of months to not allow large pics or outside image hosting sites anylonger? Or do we have to use the SG.com attachment feature now? If this is not the case, I wasnted to bring this to your attention.

thanks again
Tyler

I wanted to ask... So the first few times I posted to the classifieds I used the imgbb hosting site and then used the link url feature to upload large high res images to the post. Today, I was unable to get streetglide.com to allow the imgbb url links to work?? They were saying invalid link, or the like... However, the imgbb links that would work were the small thumbnail size links. Moreover, the attachment feature within SG.com provided the same exact size and layout of my pics as imgbb this time. Did SG.com do something over the past couple of months to not allow large pics or outside image hosting sites anylonger? Or do we have to use the SG.com attachment feature now? If this is not the case, I wasnted to bring this to your attention.

thanks again
Tyler

Nope didn’t change anything.

Streetglide attachment should work but there are very strict size requirements.

I would use photobucket or something similar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TokyoPortrait