Saddlemen Dominator

Lean angle

Dec 28, 2017
I have gone with the Saddlemen Dominator this time around. on my 15 Road Glide I had a Hammock but this one offers a solo option with a drivers backrest and a pillion if needed for a passenger spot if needed. Going with a razor trunk as the passenger backrest.

I'm curious to see what you think of it, I've been looking at the same set up.

I had one and I really liked it, very comfortable and nice looking, well made.
It moved me forward a little too much so I ended up sending it back.

I just ordered the same seat and backrest two days ago. Have you gotten yours yet? Thoughts? Opinions of it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I went with the Saddlemen Dominator seat and backrest for my ‘17 SGS and was one of the best investments for my ride. Rode out to Sturgis from California and back without any soreness or fatigue. Very comfy yet supportive.
de217b23fbaf2998d6b2d3d915618dc8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went with the Saddlemen Dominator seat and backrest for my ‘17 SGS and was one of the best investments for my ride. Rode out to Sturgis from California and back without any soreness or fatigue. Very comfy yet supportive. //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190216/de217b23fbaf2998d6b2d3d915618dc8.jpg[/IMG

I've been looking at this seat also, it looks really nice. Do you have a pic without the rear seat?

I had one an it was comfortable and looks nice but it was too thick for my 29.5" inseam so I sold it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469