Seat issues

Roberts

Apr 13, 2017
Needing to know what seats will fit my 14 st glide. Was thinking of a road king seat just don't wanna waste money. It has a Harley low that has been shaved more and kills my back. Need more comfort for myself bit need the wide passenger for the wife any ideas

Go on revzilla and search for seats or you can always just ask the parts guy at your dealership if it will fit if you want to stick with harley

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Needing to know what seats will fit my 14 st glide. Was thinking of a road king seat just don't wanna waste money. It has a Harley low that has been shaved more and kills my back. Need more comfort for myself bit need the wide passenger for the wife any ideas
I find the Low/reach seats quite uncomfortable but some people love 'em. I just put an Ultra seat on my '16 SGS and it's pretty comfortable and the wife loves it. Does raise you up a bit though.

Any touring seat 2009 and up should fit nicely. New/used Ultra takeoffs are usually pretty reasonable. The Road King will fit, I once put a Streetglide seat on my RK.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469