Support group needed

jlasersmith

Jan 6, 2018
I'd like to start a support group for people who have been waiting for over a month for seats and tourpaks.
I ordered a seat from Corbin at the end of January as well as a tourpak from Boardtracker. I've called. Corbin 2 times. Both times they told me my seat would ship in the next couple days. I still have no seat.

I ordered a tourpak in January. They told me lead time was 4-6 weeks... Still no tourpak. I've talked to guys who said theirs came in in just a couple of weeks. Wtf!!!

How much longer should I wait before calling Boardtracker?
How many times do I have to call Corbin before they make my damn seat!! For $1800 you think they would treat me a little better!

Ok I'm done ranting for now. Lol

Sent from my Robin using Tapatalk

I feel your pain. I ordered a SE air cleaner from Boardtracker on 03/15/2018 and just received notification this morning that my order had shipped. That wasn't too bad of a wait, but the tour pack was a different story. That took every bit of 6 weeks to get from my local dealer.

I’ll give you a hint for Corbin…call them in the morning before the main CA office opens. It’ll transfer you automatically to the FL location. You’ll likely end up talking to one of the technical guys and in my experience they’ll be able to give you more information, and they’ll do things the CA office won’t do like put special notes on your order, etc. Don’t know if it will help lead time in the long run but maybe you’ll at least know where you stand. Corbin customer response is some of the worst I’ve ever dealt with but in the long run they seem to come through. Don’t ask me how I know!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd like to start a support group for people who have been waiting for over a month for seats and tourpaks.
I ordered a seat from Corbin at the end of January as well as a tourpak from Boardtracker. I've called. Corbin 2 times. Both times they told me my seat would ship in the next couple days. I still have no seat.

Unfortunately this is the nature of the beast with Corbin, however, having ridden with their seats my entire riding career, I can say they are well worth the wait and frustration that goes with it. That said, be prepared to give it a good 600-700 miles to properly break in...once it does, it'll be the best seat you've ever had.

Good luck with your wait!!

Lindsey :0)

The lead time on your tour pack could be getting the right color paint as they do it by batch color. I know of a few who have had to send them back because they aren't the right color. Good luck with the seat I have heard horror stories about Corbin and customer service but everybody who has a seat loves them.

I'll loan you my Therapy Dog! :cool:
I'm a dog nut!!! I have 2 already... My wife would kill me for bringing another home.

My complaining worked. I just got an email from Boardtracker. Tourpak is on it's way. Woo hoo!!!!

Tourpak finally came in. Color matching is perfect. Got the rigid mount, luggage rack and lock installed. Seat is scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

Tourpak finally came in. Color matching is perfect. Got the rigid mount, luggage rack and lock installed. Seat is scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

Will you be adding speaker pods to the tour pack? I added the ones from Eglidegoodies to mine because they were deeper than the HD pods and accept 6.5" speakers. I did the bass tubes from the stock pods with the new pods. It was a scary time for me with all of the drilling that was involved for the install. I measured 10 times and drilled once to ensure I didn't ruin the tour pack.

I don't have any plans to add speakers to the tourpak yet. Maybe next summer. I'll definitely look at those though.

Corbin Fire and Ice seat came in finally. Very nice quality. Haven't been able ton ride yet at the weather in Western New York is cold and rainy.
e6b840fb0485f650ee9c7634f9f86185.jpg
9da8f37a9f625038d53e64610968db68.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfbsmith