Ultra Low Seat #52000173

Erilflynn

Dec 12, 2016
Apparently this seat has been discontinued by HD but can still be found. Opinions? Everything I've read says this puts you lower and forward a bit. But one person said it moved him back. Looking to go forward a bit and keep the seat height or close to it. Need a better seat for my wife. Regular Ultra seat is nice also although it raises you about an inch. But if I can go forward a bit...Thanks.

I have one. It's was on the ultra low. It's good if you are 5.5 - 5.8. . I you are 5.9 or taller it pushes you up against the tank too far. It pushes you up and lowers you by 1.5 inches. I believe it's still sold on the new ultra low for 2017.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have one. It's was on the ultra low. It's good if you are 5.5 - 5.8. . I you are 5.9 or taller it pushes you up against the tank too far. It pushes you up and lowers you by 1.5 inches. I believe it's still sold on the new ultra low for 2017.

Do you like it? I've only sat on a regular Ultra seat and liked it a lot. I could live with the stocker but wife could not.

No, took it off. I'll sell to you if you want it. 250.00 plus shipping. Shipping is always a bitch in these seats☹️

No, took it off. I'll sell to you if you want it. 250.00 plus shipping. Shipping is always a bitch in these seats☹️

Yes I know. Anyway still trying to decide what I want. I'm 5'7" so I think fit wise it would work but it sure looks like it locks you in one position. What do you have now? Were you too tall for it?

I used it on a 14 SGS for a few rides, no issues with fit I just didn't like the seat. 150 for seat

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469