2017 Street Glide Special - Corbin Solo setup

UnleashedBeast

Sep 20, 2016
Did a lot of research on seating, since I am a guy who doesn't spare any expense for the best, I chose Corbin. Here is my new Corbin Solo setup with rider and passenger backrests. Haven't had a chance to put a lot of miles on it, but I can already tell it's far superior to the stock seat.

Carbon fiber leather seating
Asphalt vinyl sides
Standard stitching pattern with orange stitching on seating surfaces and logo
Standard rider backrest (no center hole)
Touring pillion with matching passenger backrest for my lady

The really crazy part, my friends told me to expect a 5-6 week wait time. It was at my door in exactly 14 days.

Last edited:
How much did it run you if you dont mind? And does it change your riding position at all, im looking to go down an inch or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did a lot of research on seating, since I am a guy who doesn't spare any expense for the best, I chose Corbin. Here is my new Corbin Solo setup with rider and passenger backrests. Haven't had a chance to put a lot of miles on it, but I can already tell it's far superior to the stock seat.

Carbon fiber leather seating
Asphalt vinyl sides
Standard stitching pattern with orange stitching on seating surfaces and logo
Standard rider backrest (no center hole)
Touring pillion with matching passenger backrest for my lady

The really crazy part, my friends told me to expect a 5-6 week wait time. It was at my door in exactly 14 days.

Your seats look awesome on your bike, the stitching and logo color works very well with your bike color.

I am just about to order a Corbin solo seat configuration similar to yours and wondering if you are 100% satisfied with your seats and what changes you may recommend?

Cookie

That’s really nice. How tall are you? I’m 5’5 and I was looking into purchasing that seat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qman77