Anybody have this issue?

Mar 1, 2016
When i turn off the bike for a stop, and then start it up to take off again, my radio comes back on to either the weather band or an AM station. This has been happening for about a year now. I always have it on the USB drive and nothing else. And this does not happen every time ( maybe 60 % of the time). Weird, but totally annoying. How do i fix this?

Had the radio flashed about a month ago. Maybe not the same thing. I will see what version i currently have. Hopefully i can download , then upload directly from my laptop into the usb port on the bike.

You need to down load it then put it on a jump drive after you convert or extract it. Several threads on here, been so long for me can't remember how. My radio will do some crazy stuff every once in a while like not go straight to jump drive or Ipod. The other day it went to high contrast on the screen turning white.

LOL, that reminds me, sometimes after going thru a shady area (forest of trees) the screen turns to night mode and wont switch back.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfbsmith