Anyone have one of these luggage racks from Ebay?

I picked one up. The one I ordered was a little different. I paid $70 for it. Seems to be pretty good. Heavy metal. Feels like the one HD sells. Fits good. Locking mechanism works good. Waxed it real good to make sure I keep any corrosion away. No regrets. There are quite a few listed. My seller was bobohemian

I use this one. Works great and cheap.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I have the Air Wing knock-off from eBay. It's solidly made & fits well, unless you really look, you'd never know. I got it for about $50, $200 less than the one that says Harley Davidson.

I have the "real deal" Harley Air wing. My buddy just bought the eBay version. Pretty much spot on except for the Harley script on it.

I don't have a luggage rack (yet) but I have an ebay tcmt back rest and it's great. The chrome looks perfect, and it fits on the hd docking points just fine. They did use cheapo flat head Phillips machine screws and a stamped backrest support plate but that's the only bad part.

My Highway pegs, Peg arms and bag guards are all tcmt items. One highway Peg has lost all the metal bar inserts. Overall I'd say these guys are good at what they do.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfbsmith