Best 6.5 in speakers for Sony XAV7000?

Joes20

Apr 20, 2020
Looking to throw some better speakers into the front fairing. Currently only have the Sony with built in 100 watt amp. It’s been a while since I’ve touched anything audio but If I can remember, each speaker can have 50W max correct ? Let me know what you guys have had success with. Thanks !

Check out the beyma's

Check out the beyma's

Personally I'm not a fan of the Rockford speakers. I prefer the beyma's . They are a dual voice coil so you will need 4 channels to run 2 speakers . I like to use the sound digital evox 800 x 4 digital amplifier . This combo smokes the Rockford set up and is crystal clear. It's pricey but you get louder better sound quality without having to cut into your bag lids.

Looking to throw some better speakers into the front fairing. Currently only have the Sony with built in 100 watt amp. It’s been a while since I’ve touched anything audio but If I can remember, each speaker can have 50W max correct ? Let me know what you guys have had success with. Thanks !

I fitted Rockford Fosgate T1650 to my Sony XAV-AX7000 back in April, the clarity is like night and day compared to the OEM speakers! VERY impressed.

YMMV

Thanks for the advice everyone. I ended up going with hog tunes for the front and lower airings. Pretty cheap but made a world of a difference. Looking into an external amp this winter to get the full potential of the speakers.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfbsmith