Brawler Solo Seat Quality

michaeloak20

May 2, 2017
Guys... bit the bullet after a long research process on the Harley Brawler Solo Seat for my 16 SG. Paid $350 from the Harley Stealer. When I opened the box, I thought they sent me the wrong seat. It looked like a Brawler, but the material felt like vinyl. If it is leather, its not as think and sturdy as I thought it would be. Also, the material has a bunch of "ripples" where the fabric does not appear to be tight. It looks like it was ridden for a few years and returned.

I've attached a pic. Should I try to return this to the Stealer? Get a replacement or am I just being too picky for my $350?IMG_6097.jpg

I would take that crap back. The seat may be a nice seat without the ripples. I feel that is totally unacceptable.

I would send that back or take it back and ask WTH is this.

Thanks Guys. Took is back to the dealer. They were pretty cool. Actually took the time to put the seat on a SG on their showroom floor. It pretty much did the same thing, ripped. Much debate following, but it was all very cordial and we joked about the seat looking like my mother-in-laws upper arms. Anyway, the Manager agreed to order another Brawler and then compare the two, stating I could then take which ever one I wanted. Thought that was a cool move on his part. Should have the seat in next week. I will post results. Thanks for your inputs..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469