Cheapest place for apparel?

I have gotten them through the online dealerships. Same percentage off on clothes as they do parts.

David

You really do get what you pay for.. Buyer beware. At the same time.. "Made in America" mostly means "assembled in America.. Parts outsourced " Sad as that is.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I order from Surdyke.com. I believe it's 20%. Just received my Leather HD jacket. $395 retail, got it for $316

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, since I prefer the non-traditional brown leather, I have to look other than HD, since they rarely have brown anymore. HD has had some decent brown leather apparel over the years but I'm stuck on the mid 90s HD "Shovelhead" series. Dark brown leather with a V-twin engine on the buttons/snaps. I've gotten the jacket and chaps online on ebay.... at huge discounts.
All my heated apparel came from ebay and craigslist.... except for one of my heated jackets... which came from HD ($$).

Buying off ebay and craigslist has saved me HUGE amounts of $ over the HD prices.

If you know what the name of the series of clothing you are looking for (easily found on HD website), just search for that series on ebay or craigslist...... if that nets nothing, search for similar keywords.
In my case, "Shovelhead" series searches doesn't bring up much anymore as for the apparel series I need.... so I have to do broader searches like "Harley Brown Leather XXXXX" ie jacket, pants, gloves, etc.
Been looking for an XL-XXL Shovelhead series gloves for years now..... no luck.

Last edited:
I got my leather jacket from eBay...and two textiles from HD off their sale rack...saved a bundle on all three....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
South Jersey Dave