Help PLEASE..

Big joon

Mar 26, 2024
Ok so don't talk crazy please.. but this is what I need help with .. I get lights my pump primes and security light goes off I hit start button and nothing Yes I here a click dash monitor goes black but come right back after hitting switch I have changed battery and 2 relays. .. prior to this bike started no issues.. ok so here is the dum part before the new battery I did jump the bike with a running truck .. Dam it I know but at first I didn't know . Any help would be greatly appreciated..

Sounds like you may have toasted the starter when you jumped it. Is it a loud click like the battery is going out or a light click when the relay is energized? Check both ends of the battery cables, at their battery posts, the starter solenoid and frame/engine grounds.

Sounds like you may have toasted the starter when you jumped it. Is it a loud click like the battery is going out or a light click when the relay is energized? Check both ends of the battery cables, at their battery posts, the starter solenoid and frame/engine grounds.
I thought that to .. the lead that goes to the starter has no power when tested with indicator (the clip lead) and I can't find any other relay .. it's a quite click and the relay in fuse box is working

Check the cable itself. It may have internal corrosion and that is not letting the amps needed to get to the starter.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emurillo89