I bought a Chopped Tour Pack from Amazon for my Harley-Davidson. Tour Pack review 500

I went with the bigger size. For me, i dont intend to have it on the bike except for long trips so i wanted the most storage available. A big advantage also is you can store a full coverage helmet in it so if rain or bug issues occur, you can prepare for it. I also went aftermarket for this item since i only use it once or twice a year. The only quality issue i had was the attaching lock levers were not HD quality and made it a little harder to snap onto the docking system, not a big deal really.

Luckily- mine came with a color matched chopped TP from Harley. Tall- if you're concerned about the lid tether, you can buy the OEM unit from Harley and replace the aftermarket module. They are expensive though! I had to buy a replacement once for my broken Ultra's. I enjoy your vids and thanks for sharing them with us!
CU_TP.jpg

Attachments

• CU_TP.jpg
    CU_TP.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 0
Luckily- mine came with a color matched chopped TP from Harley. Tall- if you're concerned about the lid tether, you can buy the OEM unit from Harley and replace the aftermarket module. They are expensive though! I had to buy a replacement once for my broken Ultra's. I enjoy your vids and thanks for sharing them with us!
View attachment 15656

Looks nice!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Any feedback on the back rest pad,been doing lots of research lately on these and was just wondering on passenger input.I'm looking at the full pad on the chopped pack but would like input either way.
Thanks for the info Michael !!

If you look on Amazon you will find several of them by different manufacturers, full wrap around backrest is actually the best for riding with passenger. It doesn't look bad and passenger will thank you. My wife loves it as she feels secure and comfortable on the back while we travel. I only use it on long rides, though it doesn't look bad on my bike I just don't like the extra weight and I do 50/40/10 solo/2 up/long rides...……

Link
Link
Link
Link
Link

Hey thanks for the input,it will be the same for me it will only be on for longer trips.Found one on ebay with bigger rest i 'm just worried on quality at 300 bucks.

Can someone tell me the difference in these tour packs,some say 14 to 19,i would imagine the mounts may be different but i have 14 bags on my 09 so worried about possible touching of lids without shimming.Are the docking systems the same from 09 to 14 also?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469