Jeans too pricey?

I can buy 23 pairs of Kirkland Jeans at Costco for the price of one pair of these.:eek:

Are they better???.........Probably
Are they 23X better......NFW!!!

That's just plain crazy, the day I pay that much for jeans no matter how good they are I'm punching myself in the face with a brick.

Does anyone use the flannel lined jeans in cooler weather. Check out LL Bean. They have them and they are a good price. For cold weather riding they are awesome.

I just wear whatever jeans I happen to have on at the time... Could be Levi's, could be Arizona... I'm with Scott on this one. The day I spend that kind of cash on jeans is the day I go skydiving without a chute.

Sent from my phone.

Does anyone use the flannel lined jeans in cooler weather. Check out LL Bean. They have them and they are a good price. For cold weather riding they are awesome.

Old Navy! Cheap, comfortable, great to ride in, and you can get the flannel lined ones too...no brainer!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Duluth trading fire hose work pants. They aren't cheep but they come with a lifetime no bull replacement warrantee if you stain them or rip them they get replaced free and they will save your hide if you go down.

Sent from the mobile leash

I usually wear Drayko Jeans with Dyneema (Kevlar) liners sewn into the hips, butt, knees. Super nice "just in case".

https://www.drayko.com/

Little pricey, but stylish and I like my skin ;-)

That's the first time I'd seen a test of Kevlar jeans. A local guy suggested diamond gusset jeans to me but I haven't gotten a pair yet.

It'd be nice to fit a pair of thin knee and hip pads too. I have some 5.11 pants that I put knee pads in (approx 1/4" thick) and now shooting from the knee is like being on carpet. I think incorporating some thin pads would help during a crash. I know my knees took a bit of a beating during my roll.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 using Tapatalk.

Diamond Gusset are great jeans, I wear a few different styles haven't purchased the Defenders yet. Got to love a quality product made in the USA!!!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
South Jersey Dave