Mean City Cycle

rjjaxx

Jun 3, 2014
Had my seat narrowed and redone by Mean City Cycle. really works for me. Just ordered my Mustang drivers backrest this should do it for me seat wise. Seat is remarkably comfortable with half the foam. Just in case anyone was wondering on comfort.

I bought an OEM seat from Ebay to have modified by Mean City Cycles. I got it back from them yesterday after they did their magic on it, it is awesome and really helped out on my stance on the bike. They did the "super narrow" and also they added a double layer of memory foam to the passenger seat for the wifey. Total cost was around $250 for the seat mod plus the $140 i paid for the seat of Ebay. I am 5'7" so my legs are not the longest in the world. I could not flat foot it before, now I can. It is great. You can see the two seats side by side in the attached pic and the difference between them. They were originally identical.Mean City Seat.jpg

I am thinking of sending mine off for the super narrow when the season ends....which here in Va. is just around the corner.....I am 5'7 so not able to flat foot and with this bike being a little top heavy I feel I need to be able to.

Shahinan, you don't have to wait, I sent my out on a Monday, had a Thursday appointment, and it was back in my hands Saturday morning for me to ride. I too live in VA

Gosh GAFLHXS, that looks awesome. I've heard great things about MCC.

They have been a sponsor here and hope to get them back. They are highly recommended. If you speak to them tell them you are a member if streetglide.com and you like to see the be a sponsor.- thanks!

What did you guys pay for shipping when you sent you seat to them. From what I can tell from online quotes it's going to cost me $54-$60 to ship my seat to them

Sent from the mobile leash

I think I paid around $50 and that's with UPS boxing the seat up for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, did not see your post in time to advise what it cost me to ship the seat but I don't remember anyway! :( I do know that after living with my MCC seat for about 4 1/2 months now I still love what they did. Last October I did a 1600 mile trip down around Florida and back and the seat was awesome. I certainly recommend their work.

My seat is on its way back to me. Should have it Friday. I feel like dweeb I'm so excited over a stock modded seat. LOL

My seat is on its way back to me. Should have it Friday. I feel like dweeb I'm so excited over a stock modded seat. LOL

Blue- Post a pic or two so we can see the magic !

Mine is down there now......and I am excited to get back also......what a dweeb......LOL

I really think you are gonna love it. Had mine for several months now and I am still extremely happy with it.

I had the sides of my seat shaved and it made a world of difference!
SeatB1.jpg

Mean City Cycle

MY SEAT IS HERE!

Mods I had done.
Super narrow rider position

Wide double decker passenger position.
342f416e2d22adb2897c22a924e6e285.jpg
53122c9e5693f4c354b6ae466a15512d.jpg

I can't wait to put my ass groove in it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469