Mean City Cycles

bryan0994

Apr 4, 2014
Well I just sent my seat to Mean City to get reshaped, can't wait to get it back. I'm hoping this will help me have more of a flat foot while at a light, I'm sure it will.

I am well pleased with the work they did for me and now I do get my feet flat on the ground.

Just got my seat back, gotta say it looks great. Now time to ride.
uzurynav.jpg

did you guys do the ...super narrow?? I am 5-8 and having same issue....wondeing if I should do the same

bryan....whats your inseam and did you do drop down about 2 " ?much more comfy than the stock?

I have a 29" inseam, it dropped me about 2" and moved me forward a bit. I really couldn't tell you if it's more comfy since I set them my seat pretty much as soon as I got the bike.

Sent my seat in to have the modification of narrowing and moving forward 1 inch. The reach seats from Harley moved me way to close to the tank.....

Just noticed the pic of your seat looks good. Have you had time to put some miles on the seat yet? If so how is it? Lori told me it may take some time to break in to you specific form.

I only have about 900 miles on the seat right now. She told me the same thing, over all I'm happy with it.

K got mine done two days ago. about 300 miles on it and so far its working out fine. 1000 times better than stock thats for sure. added about 2" to the width and did the "supreme" 2 layer memory 1 layer impact gel.

Really nice folks there. Even lent us their golf cart so we could go eat while they did my seat. Two thumbs up from this guy. I will add more after about 1000 miles on the seat.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469