Needing input on a new seat!!!!!!!

Big Poppa

Feb 12, 2012
Hello all. I'm looking to upgrade the stock seat on my 12 SG. I'm currently testing a Hammock style from local HD. Only ridden once and not so sure I like it. Feels like it's cutting into the back of my right thigh. I'm also looking at the Road Zeppelin. Any other seats or ideas? I'm 6-01, so anything that'll set me back and provide leg comfort will be great. Most importantly!!!!!!! It has to have more room for the wife than the stock seat. Thanks in advance for any input.

Big Poppa

Poppa..
I had my seat rebuilt by Robert Doerr in Florida. A-Z Custom Upholstry is his company. He put memory foam, gel pads, dropped my an inch and back an inch and covered it in Ostrich for $300.00. You can call him on the phone and tell him exactly what you want and he'll do it the way you want it. Excellent service and far chaeper than a store-bought seat.

Mustang seats are always great I ride the 2012 SG love mine with the driver backrest

Seats are a funny deal, what works for one wont work for the next guy. That being said have you been to a HD dealer recently I notice my favorite dealer has a "try a seat" thing going on. The way I understand the program is they will let you try one of the loaner seats out on your bike for a little while.

So I've been trying to figure out which seat they put on the CVO. Is it a special seat or is it shown in the accessory book? Did you order yours using the CVO parts catalog? Got any pics?

Yes your dealer can order it through the cvo replacement parts catalog. It's 2 piece front rear and the two acorns to bolt the front down. It cost me around $740 with 10% off ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350045216.944699.jpg soloImageUploadedByTapatalk1350045362.881701.jpg2up

Thanks for the pics Sweet. Wow I had no idea of how much they cost! Think I will have to wait on that one, they sure do look good.

Yes my local HD shop does the "demo" program. Tried the hammock seat. Gave the wife a better seating area, which is why I'm looking for a new seat. The stock seat was not comfortable to her after a 200 mile ride. The hammock raised me up to high. Felt like I was riding my old work motor Road King. Plus it felt like it was pinching, for lack of better terms, my upper right thigh. We swapped out to the sundowner seat demo. So far, I like the sundowner. Wife is yet to ride, but I'm sure she will like it too. It kept me sitting low, which is good for a tall guy, and kept me moved back.

I agree deep purple. Seats are a very funny thing. Everything I read and researched is what you stated. What is good or great for one person is not always what is good for another. Thank goodness for the demo program.

I had a two up seat done for me by Mean City Cycles for my previous bike which was an Ultra. I am 6' 3 and big. They were able to move me back close to two inches and added some cushion too. Best thing I did on that bike.

I had a two up seat done for me by Mean City Cycles for my previous bike which was an Ultra. I am 6' 3 and big. They were able to move me back close to two inches and added some cushion too. Best thing I did on that bike.
Is Mean City Cycles a local shop?

thanks for the info Jack, Mean City looks like they do great work, and Bears Vintage looks too cool not to check out.

I have a Mustang touring seat on my 84 bagger...great seat and Mustang has many options. I had a Corbin on my Road King...just ok.
Cheers!

I've got a Corbin Gunfighter on my '10 Street Glide and absolutely love it. It's my second Corbin and although it takes about 500 miles to get them properly broken in they certainly worth the time and money.

Attachments

• Bionic.jpg
    Bionic.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 0
Boost Your Accomplishment Nowadays With E-Postal mail Marketing

Boost Your Accomplishment Nowadays With E-Postal mail Marketing

It is very important not bury your customers with plenty of unwelcome emails. Your marketing strategy ought to be very clear and call focus to items as appropriate.Should you send consumers emails which are fascinating, they will probably open brand new ones. This article features helpful advice to aid you construct much better e-mail marketing communications which your prospects will prefer to read.

Usually do not send out email messages to naive clients. Your email messages could possibly be flagged as junk in the event you send those to people who failed to sign-up independently. This is very harmful to enterprise and may also even get the IP address clogged by some ISPs.

Make email messages personal as you probable. Like all marketing and advertising, there are actually much more buyers ready to do more organization along if you are a lot more friendly. As an example, when you are aware of the factors they had for signing up for your e-mail, placed that with your message directly to them.

Take into account that the purpose of onlineloanstg.com email marketing is to find your product marketed. Every single e-mail that is certainly delivered ought to attract the readers are interested to buy some thing by you.

It is rather good idea to demand individuals who have an interest in getting e-mail on your part to dual opt-in. This possibly may seem like overkill, possibly preserving your internet site from getting de-activate from your number over studies that you're broadcasting unsolicited e mail.

Do not send e-mail for your consumers greater than a solitary e-mail information per week. Most buyers get lots of your customer base possibly has to usually many other e mail emails per day and don't have the time to see every one of them. Sending a number of emails a week can eventually lead to individuals getting rid of whatever you deliver without even going for a proper seem and overlooking your clients will stop reading.

Let the customer determine how many times they wish to get information through your enterprise, exactly how much personal information they relinquish to you personally, and the way many details they would like to reveal.

Use inactive and productive opinions to boost your email marketing attempts. Productive comments is precisely what you would probably expect: inquiring your readers for viewpoints as well as other recommendations they might have. Passive comments is generally not noticeable to the followers. You can use no matter what resources and software program that you have so that you can work out which hyperlinks are getting the most click throughs.

Tend not to mail out emails that depend upon photos to relay information. Plenty of new e-mail consumers usually do not exhibit pictures right away. This may help make your information unsightly as well as unreadable if you are also reliant on graphics. Only use crystal clear text for important areas of the newsletter, and be sure to make use of descriptive alt tags for any graphics which you involve.

Attempt mixing up increase your formatting to interact with visitors http://www.fastloanscv.com/ much more.Should you normally mail out e-mail marketing messages constructed in Web coding, use ordinary textual content formatting occasionally.

Don't put people's current email address to the email list without having receiving approval initially. Should you add customers to your checklist which do not need to be there, then you may discover youself to be in boiling water with each individuals electronic mail users as well as any potential clients. You should also recognize that your e mail service agency can ban you for violating their plan about spam.

Make sure to produce a method to prefer away from your e-mail marketing news letters. Email communications may cost cash, even though hardly something. Not only can getting deemed a spammer hurt your organization, blowback and unfavorable interest spammers get are awful for your company's company and can eventually result in black color sale listings or obstructs.

The email should have hyperlinks both for verify and canceling the registration

Give subscribers delighted bday wants. Feature a industry for customers to prefer in so they can get a bday and send automatic greetings. This easy phase will make consumers feel like you happen to be about the subject, particularly when there's a deduction or campaign offered with their greeting.

Use "Alt" tags in case your email messages contain photos. Alt tags will swap graphics that aren't permitted or just won't stress.

Create your email marketing campaigns are in sync with various special attractions and getaways. Prepare for these prospects well in mind. Generate appropriate campaigns for unique retail getaways like Valentine's working day or Christmas time, Halloween season and Valentine's Day to provide readers with simple buying recommendations.You can also improve product sales at usually gradual times in the past year.

Have individuals dual prefer-in when subscribing for your needs mailings. Lots of people key in an e-mail tackle. Having them place in their e-mail will get rid of faults due to this.

Keep an eye on what the competition are performing using their e-postal mail advertising and marketing applications. This can be done by merely learning to be a client to their e-mails. It will be easy to share with what you must research their methods and do far better.

Use all the info you when customers sign up for make their shopping experience. If a customer is filling in a purchase order type related from an decide-in e-mail, help it become to ensure that their membership vehicle-fulfills on the buying documentation. This quickens the check out approach go very much better and make it easier for them to purchase things.

By way of example, a newsletter linked to organization are often more profitable if it is send throughout job times.

Think about using graphics inside your e-mail marketing structure. Images may be fun, but they are not necessarily exhibited proper. Keep in mind that a lot of people are very different internet speeds as well as forms of computers and possess sluggish computer systems. Focus on the content instead of pictures. More people may find the enthusiasm to be together with you should you that.

Usually get yourself a person's convey authorization from buyers before you put these people to your collection. You will end up viewed as a spammer if you send them anything at all without having inquiring first.

As we discussed, there are several things you can do to make the content of your emails connected to your clients. If the e-mails that you simply send out are simply junk e-mail, the volume of your clients exiting your email list will rapidly increase. Utilize the suggestions provided on this page so you can use emails to help grow your business.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469