New model HD price negotiations

Mar 1, 2016
Hey guys, took a test ride on a 2024 road glide and loved it. Will be buying a road glide or a street glide in the next couple days. Anybody have a rule of thumb on how much they would drop the price on a brand new model?

Pictures are too large to post 😕

For a 2024 most dealers are getting over MSRP. If not let me know so I can go visit them :) The ? should be how can you get them to say as low above MSRP as you can.

Congratulations on the new future bike.

Two weeks ago, I had a test ride on a new SG. They offered just below MSRP for it, along with changing over my exhaust and a couple of other items on their dime. I didn't take them up on it because the p&a and aftermarket aren't up to the task yet. The weak stereo (no XM either) and lack of Android auto were factors too. But to hear the sales rep say that he's heard that they are working on these down right sealed my decision. Look at how long it had taken to get AA on the GTS unit, 2 years. And it was buggy for a time after too. The blue burst looks good out in the sun, but to really look at it while inside, meh. The paint was wavy and a total mess. So, West Coast, make sure you check out the paint, if its any color but grey or blue, before you sign for it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clive Miller