Paint Help

chuckbarr70

Mar 26, 2021
Bought a 2021 SGS in Gauntlet Gray Metallic. Want to get the TourPak from my '08 Color Matched to the New Color. Harley wants $800 for a Quart of that color, which is OBSURD! Anyone know of a PPG Paint Code that will Closely Match that Color. Yes I have the Necessary Mounting Hardware to make the TourPak fit on the New Model

2021 SGS.jpg

Last edited:
Bought a 2021 SGS in Gauntlet Gray Metallic. Want to get the TourPak from my '08 Color Matched to the New Color. Harley wants $800 for a Quart of that color, which is OBSURD! Anyone know of a PPG Paint Code that will Closely Match that Color. Yes I have the Necessary Mounting Hardware to make the TourPak fit on the New Model

View attachment 16044

Take a look here
https://www.colorrite.com/product/harleydavidson-gauntlet-gray-metallic-4077.cfm
I have used there aerosol for small parts on my '17 SG in superior blue.
the match is great.

That is Amazing, I was looking everywhere. This site never popped up. I was at the point of going to car lots and try to color match then get the PPG code.
Thank you

Well?

Well?

That is Amazing, I was looking everywhere. This site never popped up. I was at the point of going to car lots and try to color match then get the PPG code.
Thank you

How’d it work out? Did you buy the aerosol and do it yourself or had it sprayed? How was the color match? Thanks

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469