6. grand canyon to route 66
7.route 66 to big bend
8. big bend to the sisters
9. may go home then may not just depends

this is just the main places I want to go and see ride the roads around them
just enjoy it
no time limit or certain times to be any where
plan to do a lot of camping on this trip

if any one knows of any thing around these locations that would be worth taking a look at or some good roads to ride let me know about them if you don't mind
I will be making this trip alone single rider but if I happen to run up on some of you out there I would not mind sharing the road with you
thanks for any suggestions or help you may have and I will keep you updated on how plans are going for this trip and how it is going when I am on the road
you all take care
mule

late note .... plan on doing the least amount of interstate riding that is possible mostly back roads

Last edited:
Sounds like fun we ride out to Big Bend every year. In that area you should see the Davis mtns, Balmorea, and Fort Davis. Leaving Big Bend I would get on 90 towards Del Rio stop at Langtry to see Judge Roy Bean museum in Del Rio get on 377 towards Rocksprings then you can get on the twisted sisters. Message me if you want more stuff around the Hill country

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks for the info big rob
will take you up on the offer for more info about the hill country
your route was close to what I have been looking at
planned on dropping out of new mexico either on 285 or can't recall the other hwy off hand
and going to big bend then back up to alpine and fort davis then 0 to Uvalde while checking out the sites Langtry and Seminole park are on the list
thanks again

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469