Python Rayzer 2 into 1 exhaust

Cdb370z

May 25, 2015
I am a week away from purchasing a Python Rayzer 2 into 1 exhaust and a Roland Sands Black Ops Turbine Air Cleaner. I was curious if anyone is running the same setup on their bike or has any input? I have attached pics of my bike, the exhaust, and the air cleaner. My bike is a 2015 Street Glide Special.

64f76e61d0090a3e9191cfa4c939834a.jpg

f9375048e731465e61a70ff4d858c282.jpg

a20532a59c973e0044a59f5c256f8603.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I like the looks of both of those, but for me the pipe would be too loud and my knee would hit the air cleaner.

I'm running these pipes with a V&H Naked O2 suckstack...BEAUTIFUL music!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm running these pipes with a V&H Naked O2 suckstack...BEAUTIFUL music!!!

That's good to know man. Did you notice any power difference? Also could you post pics?

The power difference from stock is incredible!! I'm using a FuelPak as well, got the numbers to input from V&H, and it runs great! In the middle of some work, but here's a few pics.
de9d31e466ad4646d2ec437dfd82a264.jpg
03a9a75a81211cf38c7c787e8e32a009.jpg
5fd73d19a87f221c06bbfac479678fed.jpg

The power difference from stock is incredible!! I'm using a FuelPak as well, got the numbers to input from V&H, and it runs great! In the middle of some work, but here's a few pics.
de9d31e466ad4646d2ec437dfd82a264.jpg
03a9a75a81211cf38c7c787e8e32a009.jpg
5fd73d19a87f221c06bbfac479678fed.jpg

That is SICK!!!!! What made you go with the python?

Python Rayzer 2 into 1 exhaust

Thanx bro!! Was shopping around, Spazz talked me into a 2-1, and then caught a cat with one installed when I was down at Delmarva bike week this year...one of those moments when you go stupid and start drooling on yourself...haha!! It has an unmistakable LOUD bark to it, but surprisingly, at cruising speed it purrs like a kitten...no issues with hearing the tunes!!

Last edited:
Got a great deal from Jeff at Coastal Moto on the pipe and tuner...hit him up on here.

Thanx bro!! Was shopping around, Mojo talked me into a 2-1, and then caught a cat with one installed when I was down at Delmarva bike week this year...one of those moments when you go stupid and start drooling on yourself...haha!! It has an unmistakable LOUD bark to it, but surprisingly, at cruising speed it purrs like a kitten...no issues with hearing the tunes!!

Good deal man! Yeah the salesman at the hd shop started a bike up on the showroom that had this exhaust and I've been in love ever since haha!

Good deal man! Yeah the salesman at the hd shop started a bike up on the showroom that had this exhaust and I've been in love ever since haha!

That's all it takes!!!

After exhaust, tuner, and air cleaner are there any additional minor performance mods available?

Instagram: chris_24v

Port and polish head, 58MM throttle body, bigger injectors, Cams, 107 or 110 bolt on kits......... It's just parts and dollars!

I just have a fullsac Header, SE a/c, some slip-ons and a TTS tuner. Got it dyno tuned and was quite happy. Good #'s. I'm here in Daytona for BW. Today I learned some good info that I'm gonna take advantage of. Sending my heads out for porting and polishing ...10.1:1 CR... Bigger valves, better V springs. I'll add a specific cam (manufactured by Andrews) & some premium lifters when the heads get back. I'm told exact same set-up yielded 103 HP & 118 TQ out of a puny little 2015 103" Street Glide that kept OEM Pushrods. My dyno guy thinks he can "probably" do even a little better with his tuning expertise. If I can get that, I'll be pleased. ($2300 + a little dyno time) I'm told it is a very reliable/long lasting package. Going to install a new SE Assist & Slip clutch kit too. Bought the clutch today. Big discounts at dealer up here.

Last edited:
I just have Header, SE a/c, slip ons and a tuner. Got it dyno tuned and was quite happy. Good #'s. I'm here in Daytona for BW. Today I learned some good info that I'm gonna take advantage of. Sending my heads out for porting and polishing... Bigger valves, better V springs. I'll add a specific cam when the heads get back. I'm told exact same set-up yielded 103 HP & 118 TQ out of a puny little 2015 103" Street Glide. If I get that, I'll be pleased. Going to install a new Assist & Slip clutch kit too. Bought the clutch today. Big discounts at dealer up here.

That sounds pretty sick! Good luck when you get them back. You'll have to let us know how you made out. That 118TQ would be awesome.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just got off the phone with my dyno tuner. He says it's a great set up and he's pretty sure he can get 105HP & 120TQ as he's very familiar with the porting outfit and definitely recommends the cam set. He has the exact same "secret weapon" in his personal touring model. Says the bike will look stock without any outrageous looking air cleaner snout, and will be quieter than my stock motor. The heads will flow perfect and will be ported & polished to work in harmony with the exact "secret weapon" cam set.
I'll keep the forum informed. It'll take about 5 weeks to get my heads back, and the cam kit is currently on back order, but my dyno guy says he can pull some strings and get the cam kit by the time my heads come back. Now I'm pumped. Fishing season is here, so that'll keep my mind off the wait. Heading home from Bike Week in about an hour. Doing some Wings & listening to a great rock band right now!

Last edited:
Does anyone else have pics of these pipes installed and how are you liking them since the install?

Is it required to dyno my bike once I get the 2 into 1, tuner, and intake installed?

Cdb370Z...
Dynamometer tuning is certainly NOT "required", First, it is really ALL ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL CHOICES, the DEEPNESS of YOUR POCKETS, and, of course your dedication & willingness to extracting every single bit of power from the performance parts you have chosen in combination with your 103" motor. There actually are some very capable AUTO TUNERS on the market which allow YOU , the owner/rider, to tune your own Fuel Injection parameters and ECM. I personally wanted a dynamometer tune as I know for an absolute fact that NO AUTO TUNE can get me to where a COMPETENT, CREDENTIALED, EXPERIENCED, PROFESSIONAL Chassis Dynamometer operator/tuner can get me. That is just a FACT. Both of my last two H-D's have been tuned on a dyno. NOT CHEAP, but again, it is a personal choice. If you choose an auto tuner, you will still get your F.I. and ECM pretty much dialed in. It is sometimes a slow process, that requires some patience and understanding, but the AUTO TUNE market has improved greatly, and MOST users are satisfied with what they get after the "auto tune process". I wanted my bike's to be tuned to the "n'th" degree, and I wanted it done right. **I actually plan on trailering my bike BACK to my DYNO TUNER in a month or two, who is 300 miles from my home, after I get my cylinder heads back from the porting service, and I get the "matching" cam set I've ordered. He has already told me that I can expect to get around 105 HP & 120 TQ from my new additions (It's the TORQUE that pulls you down the road, as quickly as you're asking for, and the H-P that takes over after the Torque says, "YOUR TURN!" & the HP helps you get to point B)... I know he will get every ounce of power and torque out of it. But, again, it AIN'T CHEAP.
As with anything you do to your motorcycle, finding a COMPETENT, CREDENTIALED, PROVEN & EXPERIENCED Dynamometer operator can be a daunting task. Just because someone, or a H-D dealer has the cash to plunk down on a $60,000 to $70,000 DynoJet dynamometer, doesn't mean they REALLY KNOW THEIR STUFF. A four hour class and watching 2 YouTube videos doesn't automatically make you a professional.

If you go the dyno route, do LOT'S-O-RESEARCH. If you're not willing to do that, just buy one of the AUTO-TUNERS on the market and have fun. ....but to answer the simple portion of your question... you DO, absolutely have to TUNE IT with the exhaust and intake you have chosen to add. If you don't, you will not be happy with the performance, and it MAY even make your bike perform WORSE THAN STOCK.

Last edited:
Cdb370Z...
Dynamometer tuning is certainly NOT "required", First, it is really ALL ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL CHOICES, the DEEPNESS of YOUR POCKETS, and, of course your dedication & willingness to extracting every single bit of power from the performance parts you have chosen in combination with your 103" motor. There actually are some very capable AUTO TUNERS on the market which allow YOU , the owner/rider, to tune your own Fuel Injection parameters and ECM. I personally wanted a dynamometer tune as I know for an absolute fact that NO AUTO TUNE can get me to where a COMPETENT, CREDENTIALED, EXPERIENCED, PROFESSIONAL Chassis Dynamometer operator/tuner can get me. That is just a FACT. Both of my last two H-D's have been tuned on a dyno. NOT CHEAP, but again, it is a personal choice. If you choose an auto tuner, you will still get your F.I. and ECM pretty much dialed in. It is sometimes a slow process, that requires some patience and understanding, but the AUTO TUNE market has improved greatly, and MOST users are satisfied with what they get after the "auto tune process". I wanted my bike's to be tuned to the "n'th" degree, and I wanted it done right. **I actually plan on trailering my bike BACK to my DYNO TUNER in a month or two, who is 300 miles from my home, after I get my cylinder heads back from the porting service, and I get the "matching" cam set I've ordered. He has already told me that I can expect to get around 105 HP & 120 TQ from my new additions (It's the TORQUE that pulls you down the road, as quickly as you're asking for, and the H-P that takes over after the Torque says, "YOUR TURN!" & the HP helps you get to point B)... I know he will get every ounce of power and torque out of it. But, again, it AIN'T CHEAP.
As with anything you do to your motorcycle, finding a COMPETENT, CREDENTIALED, PROVEN & EXPERIENCED Dynamometer operator can be a daunting task. Just because someone, or a H-D dealer has the cash to plunk down on a $60,000 to $70,000 DynoJet dynamometer, doesn't mean they REALLY KNOW THEIR STUFF. A four hour class and watching 2 YouTube videos doesn't automatically make you a professional.

If you go the dyno route, do LOT'S-O-RESEARCH. If you're not willing to do that, just buy one of the AUTO-TUNERS on the market and have fun. ....but to answer the simple portion of your question... you DO, absolutely have to TUNE IT with the exhaust and intake you have chosen to add. If you don't, you will not be happy with the performance, and it MAY even make your bike perform WORSE THAN STOCK.

Thanks for the thorough explanation.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469