Seat for Passenger

thekling

Aug 1, 2014
I am looking for a comfy seat for me and my wife for my 2014 Street Glide. I already added the four point removable sissy bar for her and the stock seat won't work for long rides for her. Suggestions?

Check out meancitycycles.com. They modify your seat to your liking. Great customer service and lots of people like them. Could save you a few bucks from the aftermarket seat option. Something worth while to look into at least.

Seat for Passenger

Meancitycycles has my seat now scheduled work to be done on March 4th. I can't wait to put my ass in that seat. I did the super narrow and wide double decker passenger seat mods.

Did the wide double decker seat mod because the Ol lady always complained the seat was to narrow. I dodged the frying pan when I said maybe your ass is to wide. LMAO.

Sent from the mobile leash

Last edited:
Stock seat is not comfy for the passenger. Check out Sundowner seats, I have one from a 2010 Ultra that fits my 2014 SGS.

Stock seat is not comfy for the passenger. Check out Sundowner seats, I have one from a 2010 Ultra that fits my 2014 SGS.

OldMike,
I bought a Harley Tallboy seat from my dealer who said it was the appropriate model for my 2014 Street Glide and it fit right on the bike no problem! BUT after the first ride with the weight of two up the fastener that attaches the chrome mounting tab at the back of the seat ate into the paint right to bare metal. Showed this to the Dealer and he said the seat the parts guy sold me was for 2013 and earlier. The MOCO replaced the seat with the correct model AND installed a brand new rear fender at no cost to me!
Might pay to check clearance when using an earlier model seat!

Blues

theKling-
Suggestion: Take advantage of Harley's "Demo Seat" service and try several models in real riding situations at no cost. if they don't work well look at what other riders have. Lastly go thru the threads here on SGF and do some research. Sundowner, Mustang and others offer some great options for the rear passengers.

theKling-
Suggestion: Take advantage of Harley's "Demo Seat" service and try several models in real riding situations at no cost. if they don't work well look at what other riders have. Lastly go thru the threads here on SGF and do some research. Sundowner, Mustang and others offer some great options for the rear passengers.

^^^ THIS^^^

Best way to KNOW what you AND your woman needs

I have a 2014 street glide and bought a seat that comes stock on the 2015 ultra low, the passenger end is wider and my end is about an inch lower, i don't have any miles on it yet i just bought it last month.

Sent from my XT555C using Tapatalk 2

I have a 2014 street glide and bought a seat that comes stock on the 2015 ultra low, the passenger end is wider and my end is about an inch lower, i don't have any miles on it yet i just bought it last month.

Sent from my XT555C using Tapatalk 2
Now THAT is a good idea for me! I don't really need the passenger part, but the lower seat would help me out. I'm 5'6" with short legs lol

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

I'm about to order a Lepera Maverick Daddy Long Legs. Even though I'm only 5'-10 and 210 lbs I want to be able to stretch out. Took my wife for a ride on the stock seat and was uncomfortable even with the backrest. Lepera also makes an Upfront Maverick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
streetglyder