Stage II with Andrews 57H

badaxe

May 27, 2013
Anyone out there running the Andrews 57H cam? I'm considering having this cam installed along with adjustable pushrods and dyno tuned. Open to any thoughts or suggestions.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Badaxe what year bike are you riding does it have a 96" or a 103" it makes a difference when choosing a cam and are you going to do your heads as well or not

I have a 2014 what is needed to fit the 57 cams. I have heard a few different opinions, one being I can re use most of my current stuff and only really need to change the cams and maybe bearings. Anyone know if this sounds right or not, cheers.

I just finished installing the Andrews 57H in my 2016 SGS. I used the SE +.030 perfect fit pushrods only because I was taking the top end covers off for powder coating anyway. I did change the inner cam bearings and upgraded to the SE billet oil plate/ high volume oil pump while I was in there. Bike ran good in stock form but it runs way better now with just a canned map, TTS, heavy breather, 57H cams, cvo clutch spring and VPC. Waiting on a date with the tuner to get it dailed in.

Steve L
You will need adjustable pushrods or the perfect fit I mentioned above as the base circle of the 57H is smaller than the stock cam. It is wise to change the inner cam bearings but all other parts can be reused.

Last edited:
I have a '16 SGS and I am leaning towards the Andrews 57H cams with adjustable pushrods (haven't decided which yet). Did you use the stock lifters? How did you fair with tq and hp after the tune?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469