What do you clean your boots with?

Xtremeroller

Apr 18, 2014
What do yo use to clean your riding boots with? I have a pair of the harley engineer style boots that zip up the side. What do you guys recommend?

I bought a bottle of this stuff called "Boot Black" at a rally a few years ago.......works great!! :cool:

I buy this at my dealer and love it. Doc Baily's It will protect and blacken your leather.
DBBB.jpg

Been using this on all my black leather boots for years....

image_50860.jpg

I wash mine with soft soap and then polish them with black Kiwi shoe polish.

+1

Yep, good old school KIWI is the way to go. I'm just careful not to get all the bugs off. Don't want to look like a newb with shiny new boots and leathers

You're supposed to clean them?

I don't wear black leather... or much of black anything. Too damn hot in the sun.
I'm a brown leather guy.

Chippewa Loggers..... use the pressure washer to clean the caked up mud off them.... then throw some Ox Blood polish on them to help with the waterproofing/scaring. I'm very rough on boots. Off-roading, trail clearing, brush clearing, tree cutting, etc.... roughs up a boot pretty quickly.

Best boots I've ever owned.
boots.jpg

You're supposed to clean them?

I don't wear black leather... or much of black anything. Too damn hot in the sun.
I'm a brown leather guy.

Chippewa Loggers..... use the pressure washer to clean the caked up mud off them.... then throw some Ox Blood polish on them to help with the waterproofing/scaring. I'm very rough on boots. Off-roading, trail clearing, brush clearing, tree cutting, etc.... roughs up a boot pretty quickly.

Best boots I've ever owned.
View attachment 7825

Wow...those look totally comfortable.....I'm hard to fit in boots cuz I have weird feet but I had some boots made for me on one of my many trips to Korea....now those were the best boots I could have ever hoped for....I need to make another trip back....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
South Jersey Dave