What kind of gloves for temperatures below 32?

Up against my fireplace. Lol Nawl seriously I use some HD cold temp gloves.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

I use a pair of snowmobile gloves and my grips are heated. I like the gloves because they come up quite a ways on my forearm and have sinch straps to keep the cold out.

I use Powerlet electric glove liners. They fit inside your regular leather gloves and can be had with a wireless control.

97386-10VM Harley Gloves and Heat Demons Grip heaters... The gloves have two places inside Warm and Grip..
In warm position you get the insulation on both sides of your hand.. In grip you just have the leather against your palm so you have good feel of the grips and switches and the insulation is doubled on the back of your hand

4abfa66bbba244cae0e1c672152f3c59.jpg

013cd8e0f7332ebf11f732db6999206d.jpg

9b69fa37c9ce6ff51d5b30b1a775e361.jpg

I use Olympia Gortex gloves. Last winter was the test as I've wore them to -14 for about an hour. Did great. Wry wind proof ad water proof. Great flexibility maneuvering between grips and levers.
Found them online for $60 little more than a year ago.
Recently heard a friend say that Olympia has improved the gloves. I don't know how they could improve on such an already great design.

I run Thinsulates I get from work... they work pretty dang good in the 20's

I have also heard that latex gloves worn as a "liner" helps but I haven't tried it myself.

This does work as long as your hands don't sweat a lot. I have used this trick before but my hands sweat a lot and once my hands get wet they freeze no matter what gloves I wear.

Sent from the mobile leash

(Diamond Down) Good to know Hulkss, I'll try their socks as I have heated liners for my gloves.

I use the Harley leather w/Thinsulate lining inside. From there I have 2 options:
A. My electric heated liners.
B. My glove raincovers. Once in a rainstorm I used with bread bags to keep them dry!
Hey! It worked! :D

Gloves? I live in Minnesota. What the heck are gloves?
Actually have not worn gloves in years even at -20*. A sad state of affairs when I think about being that accustomed to adverse weather.

Blues

Last edited:
My daughters bought me HD Heated gloves a Christmas or 2 ago. I had seen them in the store and said there is no way I am paying that price for gloves..tried them there also..didn't seem hot to me. But, once they bought them I wore them..Not overpoweringly hot, but you notice an absence of cold. Wore them down to 19 degrees F for about an hour riding to work. No cold whatsoever..my hands generally froze with my previous gloves. My hands were always the breaking point in when I rode in winter. Now, I ride whenever there is not ice on the road. I figure those gloves can keep my warm at least to 10 degrees or so..and that is colder than it ever gets in SC. I rode with them a couple of week ago when it was high 30s and had to turn them off because my hands were sweating.
Only gripe I have is that model I have is not long enough like my other gauntlet gloves..so if I move around a lot they do not cover my jacket sleeve as well as I'd like. They are also kinda bulky, but I think that has more to do with the size than anything..could have probably gone with one size smaller..

C

I have the Powerlet heated glove liners and wear them with my choice of leather gloves.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfbsmith