Brrrrrrrrr !

Are you staying in where it's warm Mojo ??? Looking at the weather here I may get to ride tomorrow or put my exhaust on not sure yet

Are you staying in where it's warm Mojo ??? Looking at the weather here I may get to ride tomorrow or put my exhaust on not sure yet

Calling for snow tonight. Of course here, 1 snowflake and people around here clear the store shelves of bread and milk, fill up their cars and close the school systems! ;)

Calling for snow tonight. Of course here, 1 snowflake and people around here clear the store shelves of bread and milk, fill up their cars and close the school systems! ;)

Mojo , what do people do with all that bread and milk ?

In PA we stock up on eggs also, French Toast orgy.

64 here yesterday . . . . 18 Thursday night! I did get to ride yesterday, the new seat feels great!

Im about ready for next week myself, suppose to get back to normal temps. One day is suppose to be in the 70's! about time. All this 20 degree weather we been having is for the birds!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
South Jersey Dave