Just got a reduced reach seat for my 14 SGS.... LOVE IT!!!

Did this seat give you more room between you and your wife as well? , when i ride with my wife i can't lean back like i would like to and what I've gotten used to riding solo.

Sent from my XT555C using Tapatalk 2

Yes it does.... more than you actually think....

Following the best advices to let my wife happy, I ordered my reduced reach.
The backrest is already on the bike: PNs 52886-98D (pad), 54247-09 (sissy bar upright), 50300042 (luggage rack), 52300353 (docking hardware).
But do you think HD parts are too much expensive in the USA? I will pay for the seat in Brazil, customs fees included, US$800.00…for a seat that “the aesthetics are NOT there”… I’m patriot, but in times like this (and in others too lol) I ask why I wasn’t born in the USA… lol;)
The seat arrived yesterday, and I’ll soon try it on...once the rain stops…

I'm getting the super reduced seat, lowering the front 1" and the back 2" with bitchin baggers shocks. I can flat foot, but I lean forward to reach the handlebars. I have the adjustable back rest with remote control. If the seat doesn't move me forward enough, I'll have to change my bars. Yes, I'm short.

Take a look at these Bat Wing Reduced Reach Handlebar-56176-08 or http://www.khromewerks.com/SWEEPER-BAR-WIDE-2-2-INCH-TALL-2008-up-FLHT-w-ETC-1029-1081.html

I'm getting the super reduced seat, lowering the front 1" and the back 2" with bitchin baggers shocks. I can flat foot, but I lean forward to reach the handlebars. I have the adjustable back rest with remote control. If the seat doesn't move me forward enough, I'll have to change my bars. Yes, I'm short.

Wildchld, do those handlebars change your wrist angle? I don't wasn't my elbows poking me in the gut because I have to hold them close to reach out to the grips.

Doesn't fell like anything changes except there closer on the bat wings. Stopped the pain in my neck and shoulders.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Doesn't fell like anything changes except there closer on the bat wings. Stopped the pain in my neck and shoulders.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I have this because I'm slouching when riding.

Sent from the mobile leash

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469