Members please post your bikes here!

New member here, first Harley
2021 Street Glide
Mods so far have been LED lights all around and swapped the 12" rear shocks for 13"

Attachments

• IMG_E1570[1].jpg
    IMG_E1570[1].jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
We don't need no stinking license plates!

We don't need no stinking license plates!

Here's a Thanksgiving weekend pic from the maiden voyage on the new (to me) 2015 FLHXS and sans license plate :eek:

In my haste to get my first ever ride on the bike in before dark and the coming snow, I quickly suited up in my warmest gear and logged 45 miles in below-freezing temps and never realizing until after the ride that the bike was not yet registered. Sure, I bought it from a private seller and have been through that drill before, and this time I only made sure it was fully-insured on the day that I bought it but forgot all about the whole, 'get the bike licensed and registered' part of the procedure ;)

Oh well. As they say, "All's well that ends well" and the Orange Beauty you see here has since been stored away in the garage; up on a J&S Jack; filled to the top with stabilized fuel; and otherwise ready for Springtime when it finally arrives.

Oh yeah. It's fully-licensed and registered now, too :cool:

89AE4AF4-3424-499A-A906-822AC351D499_1_201_a.jpg

Here's a Thanksgiving weekend pic from the maiden voyage on the new (to me) 2015 FLHXS and sans license plate :eek:

In my haste to get my first ever ride on the bike in before dark and the coming snow, I quickly suited up in my warmest gear and logged 45 miles in below-freezing temps and never realizing until after the ride that the bike was not yet registered. Sure, I bought it from a private seller and have been through that drill before, and this time I only made sure it was fully-insured on the day that I bought it but forgot all about the whole, 'get the bike licensed and registered' part of the procedure ;)

Oh well. As they say, "All's well that ends well" and the Orange Beauty you see here has since been stored away in the garage; up on a J&S Jack; filled to the top with stabilized fuel; and otherwise ready for Springtime when it finally arrives.

Oh yeah. It's fully-licensed and registered now, too :cool:

View attachment 16257

Welcome, yep riding in the cold can be fun!
Great looking bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

16e1ff77cff7b940933d69d20e79a6e8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2015 StreetGile FLHSX. Vance and Hines true dual exhaust. High flow intake. FP3 tuner. Have over 40,000 miles. New member. Aircraft mechanic during the day. Own and operate a motorcycle Repair Shop

Attachments

• photo13471.jpg
    photo13471.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 1
Devil Dog Motorcycle Repairs
4900 NW15th Street.(unit 4488).
margate,Florida. 33063.
954-972-7555
business hours 4:30 PM until 8:30 PM
i operate business part time in evening as I work as an aircraft mechanic during the the day. Business is on Facebook and google business where reviews and job photos are posted.

Reactions: BillyBob
Devil Dog Motorcycle Repairs
4900 NW15th Street.(unit 4488).
margate,Florida. 33063.
954-972-7555
business hours 4:30 PM until 8:30 PM
i operate business part time in evening as I work as an aircraft mechanic during the the day. Business is on Facebook and google business where reviews and job photos are posted.

I'm going post this on Sponsors

This look liek a good place to say hello, im MItja and this is Bonnie. Our favorite is Route 100 or the Kancamagus Highway. Favorite food are hot dogs. I also love board games and nft stuff like https://www.idol-nft.com/

Attachments

• photo13570.jpg
    photo13570.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: BillyBob

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brandon1165