Mustang Seat

transman

Dec 1, 2015
Just ordered a Mustang 76033 Regal seat. I checked out these forums along with HD forums as well as Googling. It appears by a mass majority the Mustang is preferred. Any comments on this. Looking for some input.

I have mustang seats on both my bikes SGS and softtail slim they are very comfortable for the long and short halls.

I have the regal and one other of their seats for my SG 2015 and used one on my Honda for over 20 years without complaint

Which Mustang seat is the best for tall guys (I'm 6'3") for the 2017 Street Glide Special?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Which Mustang seat is the best for tall guys (I'm 6'3") for the 2017 Street Glide Special?

Mustang Summit seat is best for tall guys. I'm 6'-4" and it works swell for me. The Summit is made specifically for 2014 and newer Glides. It's about 1 3/4" farther back than an Ultra seat.

Blues

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Thanks for the feedback! I went with the deluxe touring from Mustang. I think it looks great and will ride even better! I just installed it and it shocks me how much more quality the entire build is over the HD factory seat!
59a45e09252152ab926f41bac4256d45.jpg

Designflaw- That Dam in the photo looks familiar!! ha ha. It was also used as a set for the Fugitive movie with Harrison Ford and Tommy Lee Jones where he is cornered and jumps. Spazz and I stopped ther for Photos when we did the Dragon.

Thanks for the feedback! I went with the deluxe touring from Mustang. I think it looks great and will ride even better! I just installed it and it shocks me how much more quality the entire build is over the HD factory seat!

Hi bnye14! I've been scouring the internet trying to find pictures of this seat on a '17 Charcoal Denim Glide. I'm torn between the plain look and the deluxe version. Any chance you could post a few more pics from different angles? - Straight on from the side, looking straight down and looking from the back? Probably going with the Deluxe with the rider backrest and matching sissy bar pad. Huge Thanks in advance!!

Just take the tour on line for the factory. The quality is top notch. Love my Mustang seat on a 2016 SGS.

I find the OE seat on my 2014 SGS very comfortable but the wife says we need to change it for obvious reasons.

bnye14

Can you help (or anyone for that matter) with the part number for this particular seat setup? Ive been looking everywhere for this particular seat/passenger seat/pattern setup and cant seem to find it.

thanks

bnye14

Can you help (or anyone for that matter) with the part number for this particular seat setup? Ive been looking everywhere for this particular seat/passenger seat/pattern setup and cant seem to find it.

thanks

Hello??? ANYTHING at all.. Part number?? I have looked Mustangs site over and over and cant find this seat with this stitch design anywhere...

thanks

Hello??? ANYTHING at all.. Part number?? I have looked Mustangs site over and over and cant find this seat with this stitch design anywhere...

thanks

You might want to send him a PM as some people don't check this site very often. Some come in and get what they want and are never heard from again.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfbsmith