Screamin' Eagle Bolt-on 110 Kit Stage V Tire Shredder

Waiting to hear how this upgrade works for you B could send some of us over the edge.

This sounds like a freakin beast!!! 110 kit.jpg I know the tank badge gotten go. Maybe the CVO breakout badge.

B what's up we are all waiting to hear how it runs now ?????

Well I have to say that it is freakin awesome. A little ruff on idle, just sitting there at idle tells everybody around you too suck it! sure did make it loud. All I can say is that it's like from a VW to Top Fuel. It lopes like Seattle Slew. I can only run it up to 3500. But dang what a beast.

Last edited:
Congrats Brian! Wait til you can get on it with a tune! You think it's a beast now... just wait! Break it in as they told you and then unleash the beast with a tune/dyno.... you will be so happy!

Sounds cool, am thinking about this up grade. Will be watching.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Ok now you have to go ride it and break it in so the rest of us can hear about it. You are going to get the break in done fast right???

Well I have to say that it is freakin awesome. A little ruff on idle, just sitting there at idle tells everybody around you too suck it! sure did make it loud. All I can say is that it's like from a VW to Top Fuel. It lopes like Seattle Slew. I can only run it up to 3500. But dang what a beast.

In for dyno sheet. I would like to see where the torque lays out with this kit.

Did you stay with the 259 cam or swap it out for something else?

Last edited:
Oh yeah!! I will be showing off the dyno sheet. And yes stayed with the 259 cams. Right now it's running rich, coming to a stop it stays idleing high then it drops and lopes like it's going to die, lol
My son ask what did I do to it, it's sounds different. I told him it got a tune up. Lmao!!!! This evening put in 100 miles. Now it's going to rain for three days.

In for dyno sheet. I would like to see where the torque lays out with this kit.

Did you stay with the 259 cam or swap it out for something else?

Oh yeah!! I will be showing off the dyno sheet. And yes stayed with the 259 cams. Right now it's running rich, coming to a stop it stays idleing high then it drops and lopes like it's going to die, lol
My son ask what did I do to it, it's sounds different. I told him it got a tune up. Lmao!!!! This evening put in 100 miles. Now it's going to rain for three days.

ARGH no rain! That would kill me. The time it took to clock 1K after my Stage IV about killed me. I couldn't ride fast or long enough, or so it seemed. lol

I just noticed you're in TX. My parents live in San Antonio. They are gearing up for that rain as well. Stay safe man! I know how heavy rains go in TX.

Last edited:
I did the 110 upgrade about 2 weeks ago. Have 300 miles on it and it is definitely more responsive. The top end is a little louder. I have been told this is normal. Any thoughts? Also was told that if I run Royal Purple after the break in it might lessen the lifter/valve noise. Thoughts on that? New to the formum and looking forward to the replies.

I just did the SE Stage III big bore 110 kit with the SE585 cams. Definitely noisier top end but as long as it is normal I am fine with it. I also would like to know about the royal purple. I had it dyno and got higher horsepower than posted on Harley site but lower torque. However you will not hear me complain because it smokes all the bikes I ride with and it runs great from bottom to top in the RPM. It is so smooth at 3000 up to 5200. I wound up with 104TQ/101HP. I also believe there are a lot of over inflated dyno numbers out here but I am planning on taking it to Dr.Dyno when he comes to my area for Americade. Enjoy the ride

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469