Screamin' Eagle Bolt-on 110 Kit Stage V Tire Shredder

Hi I'm CJ, and new to the forum just did the stage v 110 tire shredder kit. i got great #s off the Dyno 117 hp and 127 tq besides the kit i also went with a D&D fat cat and a Heavy Breather Elite air cleaner. the build was a little pricey, "but man what a difference" i love it.

20160728_115326.jpg
2013 Street glide with tire shredder kit, arlen ness big sucker air cleaner, Thunder max ecm and vance & hines power duals with a tune

I just did the SE Stage III big bore 110 kit with the SE585 cams. Definitely noisier top end but as long as it is normal I am fine with it. I also would like to know about the royal purple. I had it dyno and got higher horsepower than posted on Harley site but lower torque. However you will not hear me complain because it smokes all the bikes I ride with and it runs great from bottom to top in the RPM. It is so smooth at 3000 up to 5200. I wound up with 104TQ/101HP. I also believe there are a lot of over inflated dyno numbers out here but I am planning on taking it to Dr.Dyno when he comes to my area for Americade. Enjoy the ride

I read what you posted I want to know how does it pull past 80mph. Does it still keep pulling past 100mph. Not trying to build a hot rod just want to know if it falls out after a certain speed.

I read what you posted I want to know how does it pull past 80mph. Does it still keep pulling past 100mph. Not trying to build a hot rod just want to know if it falls out after a certain speed.

mine will sit at about 4000 rpm's and just pulls and i'm at 120 before i know it. it kicks the **** out of all my buddies with the M8 with intake and exhaust done to theirs. definitely underrated as an upgrade. put rocker lockers on it and change the rocker arms to rollers and it will help with the valve noise.. also i run amsoil in it.. motor loves that high quality synthetic.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469