Where about in Canada do you live and ride?

I am a bit of nomad , lived all over North America..
Currently "gliding" the roads of Nova Scotia

Live and Ride in the Toronto region. Also do a lot of riding over in New York, Pennsylvania, W. Virginia, etc.
Too many great roads, and not enough time!!!

Skully,
I got "people" in Redcliff. Next time we're headed down that way I'll buzz you. Hit the Boars Nest or something

I live in Niagara Falls, Ontario, I ride the Niagara Region. Hope to ride the Cabot Trail in Cape Breton in August.

I live in Calgary, so pretty close to the mountains and BC.

I do a fair amount of riding with HOG in southern Alberta, BC, and NW US.

And I ride with an informal tour group here. We do Spring trips to the US, we trailer the bikes down. The first year was Arizona, then Tennessee, this year was Arkansas. Nest year we're thinking about Georgia and the Carolinas. Great trips, great people, a great way to start the riding season. I've done these trips on my Dyna Switchback, I just traded it in on a '17 SGS. I'm really looking forward to doing these trips on a touring bike.

Oshawa Ont...ride southern Ontario...hoping to get to ride down home on Cape Breton next year.
20170923_180907.jpg

I live in southeast Saskatchewan. Jus purchased a 2018 streetglide special and installed a stage 4 kit and cant wait to ride it. Previous bike was a vrod muscle and was very uncomfortable on long rides. Toured to the west coast and Vancouver island on it as well as Washington and the other neighboring states but had sore back every day. Looking forward to touring on the streetglide.

I am on the east side of Lake Simcoe , I can go East , I can West , it is all up to me to Decide

Hey guys, Kamloops bc here. Do regular runs around the interior, merritt, kelowna, spences bridge etc etc.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469