Accessorizing

Mojo

Administrator
Dec 6, 2013
A new accessory for the riding season. I had this custom made in Georgia by an amazing craftsman. :cool:

Holster.jpg

Nice holster. Looks really study and close fitting. Lefty huh?

David

Very perceptive, it could have been a mirror selfie shot but yes- I am a lefty and I have the guitars to prove it. :cool:. The weapon is a Kimber with double Ambi safety (for lefty's).

That's a nice looking holster Mojo may have to get one of those little guns one of these days. Pretty much stuck on the full size with a 8 round mag. Those little guns just don't fit in my hand very good but I'm willing to try it until I find the right one.

TomA- I solved that problem a long time ago ;)
My caliber changes with my attire
!

IMG_0189.jpg

What type of retention system does this have? Any concerns leaning way forward or if you were on all fours?

Mojo,
Nice stuff!
I carry a Beretta BU9. Nice little gun for riding and easily concealable. I like a holster with a retaining strap for riding.

What kind of guitars do you have and what music do you play. I'm a player also. Been pickin' for 50 years!

Blues

Mojo,
Nice stuff!
I carry a Beretta BU9. Nice little gun for riding and easily concealable. I like a holster with a retaining strap for riding.

What kind of guitars do you have and what music do you play. I'm a player also. Been pickin' for 50 years!

Blues

The short quick answer: 9 of them, all Left hand and customized.

What type of retention system does this have? Any concerns leaning way forward or if you were on all fours?

Buckshot- None except friction and the cant angle. You can turn upside down and it stays put.
I have his holsters for my Kimber 45 and my Kahr PM9 as well. They're all Harness leather and each one is custom made to order. This one was $120 and they really hug your body,
Google: kester farms tack

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
South Jersey Dave