--RENO. NV RUN-- 6 May-- Sac Area included

Spazz, any update as far as time for sat???? I'm assuming we will meet at your house to start!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spazz, any update as far as time for sat???? I'm assuming we will meet at your house to start!

I'm thinkin 0800-0900.... gives guys a little time to rest

Yeah.. my house since all the rentals will be staged here except for Mojo's..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Ok that sounds good. Got a guy coming up from minden too!!!! Any word from baggerjay? Is he coming to your house?

Spazz- I'm leaving my bike at your house Fri PM and taking the car back to pick up Chris. We (Tom-Chris and I) can be at your house in my car at 0800 Sat.

Spazz- I'm leaving my bike at your house Fri PM and taking the car back to pick up Chris. We (Tom-Chris and I) can be at your house in my car at 0800 Sat.
Sounds good Mojo....

I think we are meeting J at Soda springs Kev from the earlier posts. See what happens going forward. Will be in Reno Thursday evening the 4th probably have an appointment for my 35,000 mile service and get a couple broken bolts extracted.

Well still unsure Spazz and I will talk this week and figure it out. My weeks have been extremely busy, so I can't quite say.

Well still unsure Spazz and I will talk this week and figure it out. My weeks have been extremely busy, so I can't quite say.
Call me when you can, Brother....

UPDATE!!!!

We will leave my house around 0800 Sat and meet BaggerJay in Truckee, CA ( Jay will be leaving around 0700 from his).

We will take I80 to Truckee and get off exit 186 and head south to Donner Pass Rd and go EAST a few mile to have breakfast

Thought I would shoot for something a bit different....

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Jax+At+The+Tracks/@39.3242432,-120.1960129,17.25z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xf3629d006b991156!8m2!3d39.3274072!4d-120.1840494

website..
http://jaxtruckee.com/

They have been on the Food Network on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives and always wanted to get up there and check it out... PERFECT!!!!!

From there we will stick to the 89 south route and over North Lake Tahoe... Jay will peel off somewhere near South Lake and head back home....

6 days people!!!!!

Looks like a great choice Spazz, looking forward to this will be great to see some old friends and meet some new ones.

Looks like a great choice Spazz, looking forward to this will be great to see some old friends and meet some new ones.
Should be some GREAT grub to start the day...
5e43813b14bfe52bb8621f50c09e2b69.jpg

Nice!!!!!!

Jax is really good, Been there once. And it did not disappoint at all!!!!! Coming from someone who loves food. That says a lot!!!!! Lol
Can't wait for this

Excellent route and food choice Spazz! The guys will not be disappointed!
Untitled.png
DRESS WARM ! ! ! ! !

Getting better all the time can't wait until next weekend. Always interested in trying out a good eating joint lol.

Mojo brought up a good point we haven't touched on....

Cold weather gear. ... now it won't be too bad in Reno... 60's... once we hit the Sierras, we still have snow up there and possible rain.. so we could be in the low 50's.

Rain gear is optional, but bring it if you have it... long sleeve, gloves and a decent sweat shirt or better... up to you... I wear a quilted flannel and does fine.

5 days until we ride!

Spazz
I'm thinking as we head "up top" to Truckee it will be in the 30's that early in the morning.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469