--RENO. NV RUN-- 6 May-- Sac Area included

Got a fancy suit for Christmas so guessing I better bring it along. What ever it turns out to be it's going to be fun.

Adding a quick note for downtown truckee, Be prepared to pay for parking!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spazz
I'm thinking as we head "up top" to Truckee it will be in the 30's that early in the morning.
Is was cold but worth every bit of it
12f064f6edfcaf6c1f15d8ae06b9f31e.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Trip report will be started very soon...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

All- There was a rumor regarding Harley getting out of the Rentals business at the end of this year. Partly true but for our next Adventure Ride for Tail of the Dragon/Maggie Valley in September of 2018 we can still rent from the Nashville HD dealer Spazz rented from when he was here.

So Spazz, Chris, Chad.TomA and others we can go forward with plans to be announced for that ride over the coming months. :cool:

All- There was a rumor regarding Harley getting out of the Rentals business at the end of this year. Partly true but for our next Adventure Ride for Tail of the Dragon/Maggie Valley in September of 2018 we can still rent from the Nashville HD dealer Spazz rented from when he was here.

So Spazz, Chris, Chad.TomA and others we can go forward with plans to be announced for that ride over the coming months. :cool:
Yes, yes yes!!! Great to hear! BBHD is closing rentals this sept... Chester's already has.... so plan on me doing the Tail!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikes469